Vibe guarantees the impermeable security of the contact information of its customers including their name, telephone number, Email-ID, and address provided the delivery or service of a product has been executed entirely. Such details will not be sold to any third party without the consent of our customers.
Essential bank account information or payment details of our shoppers are not made accessible to any third force without their authorization or permission.
The contact information collected from our followers is just a means of individualizing a fascinating shopping experience.
THE EXCEPTIONS REGARDING INFORMATION USAGE LIE IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- As far as obligations by the law lie in terms of legal processes, matters, or precepts, we must fully cooperate in providing the required details of our customer(s) under a legally-compliant request.
Also, we may share non-personal, non-individual statistical or demographic information with our marketing and advertising partners and for a variety of other strictly professional purposes. In such cases, purchasing details will not be focused upon our customers, but our products.
- Personal information can also be utilized to correlate relative or multiple accounts to prevent abuse or exploitation of our products and services.
- In order to troubleshoot problems and resolve disputes and to provide safe service, such information may be used.
- We identify and use our customer’s IP address to diagnose server problems and to administer our website.
- May be used to request online surveys.
- Moreover, any purchase of our products and services, any subscription to our newsletters, or any registered member of Vibe may lead us to update our audience via several means regarding our latest arrivals or schemes. If any member wishes not to receive the newsletter or update, they should inform us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, unsubscribe, or block our respective social media account.
An exception is also made when providing customer details to the staff associated with the return policy.
CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS:
Credit card transactions are guarded by quality technology and are secured as Vibe does not retain customer credit card information. The corresponding bank will authorize the transaction directly without passing private information regarding the purchaser to us. Please note that we may share such details with fraud prevention companies or credit reference companies for anti-fraud checks.
ONLINE ACCOUNT SETTINGS:
The online account password can be reset in case it has been forgotten. Users are advised to keep their account password private for a safe experience. Website errors or profile hanging is not the responsibility of Vibe.
Technology such as that of ‘Cookies’ is used by us to store certain types of information each time a customer visits a page on our website. This helps us to banner advertisements to our customers and recognize the most professionally useful parts of the website. The users may decline them, which may stop them from experiencing the latest developments on the website, so it is better to leave them turned on.
TIPS TO PROTECT CUSTOMER PRIVACY :
- Customers should always keep their account password private.
- They should not involve themselves in any false scams etc.
- They should not reveal billing details to anyone.
- NOTE: The company will not hold any responsibility for any accounting error, networking partner policies, or any action of a third party that may have directed you to the website or extracted information from the website regarding visitor numbers or product interaction.
MORE INFORMATION :
For further information, the company can be contacted via email: email@example.com, We look forward to answering queries and accepting customer feedback.